Click on thumbnails
Overview of development
Gamtoos Resort – Eastern Cape coastal real estate that is ideal for residential, holiday, retirement or investment purposes!
Phase 2 Part 1,2,3 & 4 – Sold Out!
248 serviced erven have now been sold. A limited number of resales available from approximately R200,000
Phase 3 is being planned
- The plots are generously sized and the low density layout includes a number of open green spaces. (P.O.S)
- Gamtoos Resort offers panoramic river, lagoon and sea views, and overlooks surfing mecca Jeffreys Bay.
- Gamtoos Resort Phase 2 is right next door to the vibrant holiday village of Gamtoos Mouth Phase 1 that was created by the same successful development team. Incidentally the same team also created Kariega Game Reserve, one of the top tourism attractions of the Eastern Cape!
- The building code ensures that dwellings blend in with the environment and the height of the unpainted wood-and-face brick chalets is restricted so that their green roofs merge with the treetops. The height of buildings is also restricted, so that other chalet owners can enjoy the view too. Wherever possible, natural vegetation is preserved, with structures built around trees, rather than uprooting them.
- Residents enjoy the privilege of living in a resort that offers access to an unspoiled beach, lagoon and river environments, as well as wetland and dune areas, boat launching facilities and a network of coastal and inland hiking trails.
- Close to the Baviaanskloof, the biggest wilderness area in South Africa.
- Living close to nature doesn't mean you have to compromise on creature comforts or pay high levies to enjoy them. All homeowners become members of the Homeowners Association which controls standards and services in this private resort. Low levies are maintained. Reliable water and electricity supply is basically provided by the Port Elizabeth Municipality.
- With chalet plots available from as little as R200,000 owning your prime seaside holiday house becomes really affordable. Freehold ownership and a low levy make this one of the hottest property opportunities on the coast. And there is only so much coast … so call our consultants now to secure your dream property!
Click here to view the locality plan
(.pdf file: 137kb)
Adobe Acrobat Reader if required:
it is needed to view the plan which is
in .pdf format
| Contact Us